Today is the 3rd Anniversary of Call To Holiness, which started on May 10th, 2011. I have been very honored to have over 85,000 readers of this blog and appreciate the feedback and encouragement I have received in the comm box. It has been a great year with many stories to share, and have recently upgraded the website:
- New WordPress Theme that now is mobile responsive in design, so it should work well on your smartphone and tablets.
- New comment system using Disqus, and your feedback is always welcome
- I have moved from BlueHost to Catholic Web Services which is offering a faster website using Amazon Web Services 64 bit service.
- Added the Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, and Google+) of the stories and links I share at Catholic Web Services
- RSS Feed Link
- Google Translator offering 250+ languages including Latin
Today is also the Feast of St. Damien of Molokai, and my friend Brandon Vogt is about to release a fantastic book about the saints and how their teachings and lives relate to social justice. This book is being endorsed by many prominent theologians and fellow authors.
Brandon Vogt offeres an excerpt of his new book in the Word on Fire Blog about St. Damien from “Saints and Social Justice: A Guide to Changing the World”, by Brandon Vogt
Also, Happy Mother’s Day and have offered a special edition for mothers at Sweet Tweets with Lisa Hendey’s Blog at Patheos
Previous Blog about St. Damien (Call To Holiness)